Beardie hasnt eatin. URGENT!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JRStoudemire

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, i hav had this beardie for a while and he has always been the "runt" of the clutch but has still been eating but recently in the last few days i havent seem him eat and his stomach is collapsed in.i have takin him in sun light and everythin i can do but just doesnt want to eat and is now closing his eyes like he is weak because he hasnt eatin.Can sumone please help?????????

take him to a reptile vet immediately, if it is only a food issue he will probably force feed and suppliment. dont waste time do it now

i'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing but one of my juvi's was close to death at one stage because he lost interest in food and i used a baby food it was fruit salad sauce (no acidic fruits) i think the fruit and small amounts of sugar might have helped because he is fine now and got his appetite and strength back within a day or 2

How old is the beardie, do you use a UVB light? More information on the setup and his previous eating habits would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back