Beardie missing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

riotgirlckb

Not so new Member
Reaction score
So my beardie has escaped his enclosure and cannot be found anywhere, I'm hoping he will reappear tomorrow, my house is 25° overnight so im not worried about his temp but it would be nice to find him soon :-/

So my beardie has escaped his enclosure and cannot be found anywhere, I'm hoping he will reappear tomorrow, my house is 25° overnight so im not worried about his temp but it would be nice to find him soon :-/

I've seen in other threads people suggesting to set up a spot with some food and a heat source and they will go to it. Although being a beardie doesn't it go to sleep at night? You've probably looked absolutely everywhere already though.

Edit: goodluck and I hope you find him :)

Last edited:
get up early and put a plastic see through conatiner full of crickets in the middle on the room you think he is in and wait quietly and still he might come out for a feed.

thank goodness he is back. My dragon escaped once and she was under my bed haha. Aww I felt so bad. Glad your dragon is back. Give him a cuddle for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back