Beardie questions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1issie

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have some questions

1.Define what a hypo beardies nail looks like
2.Could i introduce another beardie to my other one when he can easily be sexed (A guy said he was going towards male
3.do you have pics of a yellow/orange ph**** beardie,as i am in suspection that my beardie is one.

All advice welcomed,this may also be some handy info for newcomers to learn about these lizards!!

Cheers Izz :D

hypo nails should be clear if i am not mistaken.
you will find that introducing another lizard will cause conflict. I would only recommend placing a female (of the same size) in with a male. Alot of people will say that if you are not going to breed them then you should keep your dragons on their own. I tend to agree with this. You will get dominance issues. If you do decide to get another dragon please put the new one in quarantine for a few weeks before introducing him. Make sure there is enough room to bask and plenty of hides.
When you see 2 or more dragons in the same enclosure (esp when they are big) they are commonly siblings. Siblings seem to be able to be house together with less problems.

Thanks!!!,just was wondering about introducing,we can't afford to keep two in seperate cages but if the female does become pregnant are main idea was take her to a reptile shop that can sell the hatchies but i was only wondering about 2 i was an idea later on in life!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back