Beardie with a broken leg

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man.. poor little guy, hope he gets well soon mate. I think the girlfriend is a good idea! How does he go moving around now??

He seems ok.

He was very active when I go him home... as soon as I got the lid of the shoe box that I took him to the vet in he made a break for it (which is a little out of character).

This morning he was a little slower - but I recon he would be in some pain today. (the Vet gave me some pain killers for him - ever tried to give 0.05ml of fluid to a beardie)

He is very used to moving without his legs as he has been in a cast now for about 3 months so I think if anything he will be moving better now that he does not have to drag his dead leg behind him. Give him a week and I bet he will be back to his old self.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Poor little bugger! He is obviously a fighter. His leg makes him unique! He is a cutie.....

well im happy that he seems healtheir now, hopefuuly he will get well soon, and be back to his normal self ASAP.

So it was the other leg than the one in the cast? Is he moving the one that was broken freely then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back