Beardies ... help?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bec137

Reaction score
Hi, I'm thinking about getting 2 bearded dragons. Can I keep two together if they are male/female or female/female?

Also does anyone know how the licensing works in SA if I put one in my son's name (as its for him anyway) and one in my partners name? I dont have a permit as I only have one snake at the moment.

How much would I be looking at for a regular pair? Nothing fancy, no expensive colors or anything, just cute lil' beardies.

Thanks.

Hi, I'm thinking about getting 2 bearded dragons. Can I keep two together if they are male/female or female/female?

Also does anyone know how the licensing works in SA if I put one in my son's name (as its for him anyway) and one in my partners name? I dont have a permit as I only have one snake at the moment.

How much would I be looking at for a regular pair? Nothing fancy, no expensive colors or anything, just cute lil' beardies.

Thanks.

You're only allowed one per household without a permit. But it's only $50 and they're easy to get.

For a breeding pair I'd say around $200, for two unsexed hatchies maybe around $80-$100.

You're only allowed one per household without a permit. But it's only $50 and they're easy to get.

For a breeding pair I'd say around $200, for two unsexed hatchies maybe around $80-$100.

i was under the impression that you are allowed to own 1 per person without a permit, so if 3 people living together own 1 each then a permit is not required - you only need one if you personally own 2 or more. i may be wrong. that was just my interpretation.

I agree with emmajane i thought it was one per person not house hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back