• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beautiful Husky X Malamute 1yr puppy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ingie

Reaction score
General Description Amazing beautiful Luka our 1 year old Husky x Malamute pup. He is desexed, vaccinated and microchipped. We would love to keep him but that would be selfish as he gets very lonely when we aren't home. We will only let him go to the best home. He really needs to go to someone who has a tall fence and another dog. He loves running along beside our bikes while we ride, and also pulls my little brother around on his skateboard. He loves following you around inside and being a part of the family. He doesn't cause ANY trouble and is very well behaved and quiet as long as he has company.
Very good with kids even babies/toddlers. Loves to chase cats......

We bought him off a family that was moving overseas and left it till the last minute to find a home - They were going to take him to the pound if someone didn't buy him that day..... so even though we only had him a short while we don't regret a second of it!

Price $200 (what I payed) or will consider a trade

View attachment 172076View attachment 172077

Location Redcliffe pick up or we can drop him off for a bit of petrol money

Contact Details PM me with a little info about yourself

The person didn't show! Luka still needs a new home.... He is beautiful first to meet him will fall in love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back