Best way to dispose of 50 thawed rats?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say that after a crappy week (well a crappy 6 months) this thread has me in stitches and I am SO grateful to all who have come up with evil suggestions... I LOVE the Mafia idea & also the mice glued to the car idea.... What crack ups!! Please keep it going!!

My suggestion would be feed your snakes well for today & tomorrow & then let them have a long period without. Black-heads will stuff themselves- do you know anyone with any??

anyone with monitors i now have these rats in liverpool
there are 60 x 70-100gram
5 x 150-180gram rats

they were still cold when i got them home, just thawed, i am refreezing them now.
so will be great for anyone with lacies.

don't pm me my box is full
catch me in the chat room.

You cant put a body through a wood chipper unless its frozen rock solid or it makes a hell of a mess and cloggs the shute ;)

"Tis true. Also leaves too much evidence... Keep in mind that your average $50/half day hired machine works best if you dismember larger bodies first before freezing. Probably don't need to for rats. Rent from the other side of town. Preferably not with your own credit card... (not that I condone stealing credit cards!)

To be serious, forensics books are a really interesting read if you can stand the gore. My school librarian reported me to the counsellor and they wouldn't believe I was researching for a writing assignment!

Why don't you skin them, make them in to fur coats and then go see the lovely people at PETA who have no idea, they will love you to death.......

Or stick a scure up their buts and shove them on the barby roticery style with a little garlic and some sweet chille sauce, with a side of crunchy garlic woodies......for the win that comby...mmm yummy.

Why don't you skin them, make them in to fur coats and then go see the lovely people at PETA who have no idea, they will love you to death.......

Or stick a scure up their buts and shove them on the barby roticery style with a little garlic and some sweet chille sauce, with a side of crunchy garlic woodies......for the win that comby...mmm yummy.

LOLLL have any children? give the skins to them as doll clothing... limited edition fur coat.. i think so.

got to say thanks to KingSirloin and TWENTY B for the rats that i was able to use last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back