Big Day Out 09

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShAdY12

Reaction score
So who is going to Big Day Out 09 in Melbourne???

What bands are you going for???

I cant wait to see Prodigy and Bullet for my Valentine

I wish I was going!! If you're going you're sooo lucky!! Bullet for my Valentine is heaps good...i also want to see Arctic Monkeys, Birds of Tokyo and Cut Copy...I think last year had a better lineup but this year should still be awesome.
I'm so jealous of you!! :evil:

I hate music festivals, i much prefer just seeing one act.
I'd only go for the prodigy, but they are having a sideshow so i was trying to get tickets for that only i found out it's a thursday night and i have work ;_;

im going to bdo melbourne.. im wana see cut cop and arctic monkeys. i did want to see the vines.. but they cancelled. for good reason though

im going to the one in Sydney!! WOO cant wait lol, been to so many festivals but this is my first BDO!

yeh spewing the vines canceled, would have gone just for them. Yeh last years line up was better, it will take alot to top Rage Against the Machine!!! Was best big day out yet!!! IMO

pssh.. 1999 was the best bdo..

yeh spewing the vines canceled, would have gone just for them. Yeh last years line up was better, it will take alot to top Rage Against the Machine!!! Was best big day out yet!!! IMO

the vines are awesome...i was gonna go to their concert last year but work came up :(
i would have definately gone if they hadnt cancelled

I failed to make it to see rage against the machine, i didn't actually know they were performing, i was more focused on the fact that tool were touring. I went to their sideshow.

yay for crappy phone pictures.

Last edited:
I wish I was going!! If you're going you're sooo lucky!! Bullet for my Valentine is heaps good...i also want to see Arctic Monkeys, Birds of Tokyo and Cut Copy...I think last year had a better lineup but this year should still be awesome.
I'm so jealous of you!! :evil:

muhahahahaha i have tickets to bullet's side show, also artic monkeys and birds of tokyo :)

who needs the bdo :)

muhahahahaha i have tickets to bullet's side show, also artic monkeys and birds of tokyo :)

who needs the bdo :)

Dont rub it in!!!! I'm more of a concert person anyway! (gong to FOB in feb nd hopefully short stack in march!!...jealous?? lol jks)

2nd year in 8 or 9 cant remember that i wont be going DAMN IT!!!!!!!!

I think it's the worst line up un years! Although I hear Fantomas are playing? Shame as I would like to see them..

The year with TooL was a good one.. captainpantsie - Rage against the Machine played the year after TooL were here..

TOOL did 07, and RATM did 08 right?

Anyway I'm not bothering this year, the line up is pretty stinky. Neil Young would be great to see, but eh.

il be at the sydney one,although it aint the greatest lineup........

this will be my 11th bdo...makes me feel old hahaha

1999 had the best lineup imo......however,nothing will ever come close to ratm.....being part of like 50000 people jumping to ratm was so unbelievable....and i was on the floor at their side show oh yeh!!!

The first one in 92 was the best....Violent Femmes, Nirvana and The Hard Ons with Henry Rollins...Hard to beat IMO...

Ben

nah.. 99 wins handsdown with just korn and MM. Plus other great bands...

The first one in 92 was the best....Violent Femmes, Nirvana and The Hard Ons with Henry Rollins...Hard to beat IMO...

Ben

I think it's the worst line up un years! Although I hear Fantomas are playing? Shame as I would like to see them..

The year with TooL was a good one.. captainpantsie - Rage against the Machine played the year after TooL were here..

Leave me alone, i'm confused.

Yeah i think a year later i was STILL focusing on tool touring, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back