Big Hello to all!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

troynlesa

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Big Hello to all!!!

My Account has been activated so i can finally say a big hello to everyone!!!! My name is Troy, I am 31 and live in Perth.
I dont have any herpes yet, but, i am active so ya just dont know what can pop up. I also dont have any herps yet(ok its probably an old joke!)
We, being Lesa(my wife) and me are about to do a reptile keeping course in the next week or so and hopefully after that will purchase our first python, i have been wanting one for years!! I promise her a baby, she promised me a herp.
We have up until last year been involved mainly in dog breeding and showing, with a few Aus champs residing with us still, it was this lifestyle that gave me a love for genetics(yes im a big tattooed nerd)and anything to do with the big circle of life which goes part and parcel with me studying part time to become a naturopath.
I look forward to some interesting conversations, arguments and good ol' debates on this forum, but most importantly getting to know u all and being able to share and learn from our experiences, because after all, when u stop growing(mentally and physically) u die.
So lets all learn and live hey!!!!!

Troy

HEy and Welcome. What sort of python r u thinking of getting?

Hi Troy and welcome aboard!!
Keep us posted of your herp shopping and of course we will want pics of every step of the way :)

Cheers
Cat

Thanks for the welcome everyone, we will more than likely be getting a stimpsons python, but am particularly fond of water pythons, olives, blackheaded oh bugger it i really like most of them and would love to be able to have any of them, just figure a stimpson will be a good first learning python, then we will be able to upgrade the licence to cater for a bit more of a parent scarer!!! yeah got a few people Sh*t scared bout visiting us with a not dead 'nake

Troy

gday troy, welcome to the site. good to see your taking a course and doin your study before gettin your first, im tryint to do the same at the mo :)

Welcome to the site. I hope you have fun getting to know everyone's personalities. Cos there is some real hum dingers out there.

What dogs did you breed?

Thanks, we breed American Staffordshire Terriers, i have put some pics on another thread

Welcome to the site and IMO a good choice for a first snake the stimmies are very hardy a very docile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back