Big Thanks To All 8)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thals

Hey there,

I'd just like to extend a HUGE thank-you to everyone on the site here for all your support and sweet messages during this difficult time I'm going through, can't thank-you guys enough, especially you Andy for all the threads and visits, too awesome a mate you are!! :D

I still read the get well thread when I'm down and it gets me through each and every time, nothing else seems to work lol so I'd thought I'd let you know that you've all done a great job at cheering me up and making me feel supported, much more than my own family haved proved to be unfortunately, but I'm happy nonetheless :)

Anyhow, as some of you may already know, I'm still currently under a CTO (Community Treatment Order) which basically entitles me to stay at home, but still have weekly checkups at the hospital to ensure my well-being, but lately I haven't been so well in regards my disorder, and so, I think they may re-admit me as an inpatient under an ITO (Inpatient " "), for a few weeks just to get me on track again.

I'm actually just about to leave for my appointment at the hospital today, and it'll be decided then and there so this is kinda like an explanation notice, for if I seem to have vanished yet again lol
Really hope I won't have to stay, but they did warn me at my last appointment last week that if I dropped any more weight I'd be back in hopsital and lets just say, although it wasn't intentional it has happened and things seem to be slowly spiralling out of control again, so I although I don't wanna be stuck in a stupid hospital (who does!?!) I do see the need for the treatment so I've kinda accepted what will be will be, hey sera sera e c e t e r a :lol: lol

ANYWHO... all my love and endless thanks to the APS crew, you all have a special place in my heart :)
Will try my best to keep you guys posted on what happens but I'm pretty sure another admittance is inevitable

xoxoxo

Will do Slytherin, will try to as much as poss... no internet access allowed whilst in hospital if I'm re-admitted, but I guess if I get 15 min off ward breaks (dep. on my progress) I can go downstairs and use the staff pcs to come say hey on here hehehe

Hey Thalia

Good luck with it all. I guess that means better bait up those traps on mouse hunt before you go in :D.

Cheers
Blake

best of luck chicky

hope ya dont go in again but if you do it must be for the better

keep smiling and stay positive :) we'll all be here when ya get back lol

Good luck Pythonrockchik1. I overcame anorexia when I was 19 and I too was hospitalised for it as well.
It was too much for my mother to handle and she committed suicide. My family blamed me saying that I was just being "selfish" and wanting "attention". I recall my father putting things like bacon and eggs and meat pies in front of me and sitting there for hours and hours saying "Just eat it" as though that were so damned simple.
I have nothing to do with my family anymore, and I managed to overcome my disorder. t took me YEARS, but I am perfectly happy and healthy now. You will learn to find what th "cause" of the diorder is and when you fix that you can fix YOU.
Good luck honey, but I just know that you can do it. You ar the only one that can.

I Dont even no you,but all the best,You can beat this,i do remember when Andy went and visited you and bought a little surprise for you,snakey.Fingers crossed you will be alot better sooner rather than later.cheers.

All the best mate. Sounds like a hard, long road but you are definitely giving it all you have. I'm sure you will come out on top mate! Just try your best to stay positive, there are a heap of well wishes going out to you....
Take care and good on you
Den

good to hear ur getting there! :)

keep up the effort! :)

Hey Thalia,

Good to hear from you again, sorry you might be going back in though...

Take care of yourself, and remember that despite any crap you might be getting from family, you are an important member of the APS community and you really make a difference. You need to give yourself the credit that everyone on here gives you!

Hope you are well soon.

Jess

Your more the welcome Thals. I gotta look after my mates :D.
I was wraped to see the support you received from AP&S as well. There are some fantastic people on this forum. :D
You know Im here for ya bud, so if you do have to go back in, im only a phone call away :D.
Your a beautiful person Thals, keep fighting the good fight.
I look forward to catching up with you soon, til then, sending you a big squeeeeeeeeeeeezie hug xox :D

To Den,
I hope your on the mend yourself, CFC is a shocking thing to deal with and I wish you all the best in your fight against it.

Cheers Andy.

Last edited:
Good Luck and really hope you don't have to stay there. If you do, just remember you are a really strong and wonderful person, and I am sure you can beat this.

Thals, its is so good to have you back! Take it one day at a time and you will get there, especially now you know how much help you have available & just how very special you are to us. I can't help but wonder if any other APS bods are taking strength from you & what you are fighting, to help them in their own battle......you are one hell of a chick, imo!!

Attachments

• 12a7a42c6e0b933ec89850dbd6bcea0e.gif
    12a7a42c6e0b933ec89850dbd6bcea0e.gif
    38.8 KB · Views: 23
Good to see you're on the road to getting better Thalia :D Hope your appointment goes well! Good luck and stay positive!

Hey, Thalia i hope you get better soon. Just remember were here for you every day and you will overcome it.
but you are the only one that can make it work nobody else but you!!

Hope you dont go back to hospital we have missed you here but if you do im sure andy will keep us informed and keep smuggling herps in :p lol

:D you have all our support dont give up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back