Big Thanks to..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peterescue

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
As you know Beknluke haver had to go through hell after paying out a lot of money for 24 beardies from QLD. if you dont know the story I dont know where you have been

To cut a long story short just read this post from another site

Ok everyone. We have a fellow herper in dire need of help. You all know the story behind the QLD 24, which has sadly become the QLD 22.
We here at Just Reptiles are running a fundraising drive in conjunction with ATR to raise money to help Bex and Luke out with vet bills, food other financial strains.
If you can help in ANY way, please contact me via PM, Email or Phone me on 0421165655.
Every cent collected will be transferred to Bex.
If you think you can help them out in a more personal manner, please PM Bex through this site.
Lets pull together on this one guys.

http://www.justreptiles.com.au/QLD22.htm

Cheers,
Sharyn & John

--

www.justreptiles.com.au

if you feel like helping just contact Sharyn

If anyone is wondering why Sharyn has started this up, please read "On a serious note", it'll fill you all in.
Thanx for your PMs and thoughts - this whome QLD 22 experience continues to humble me
Bex

Hi guys, long time no post.
If anyone is interested in helping Bex out, Just PM her for her bank details or mailing address and the donations can go directly to her.
Scott Kane has donated one of his new Herp Software CD's, due out in January, to every person who donates $50 or over.
There have been many generous donations already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back