black and gold jungles!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nervous

Reaction score
hi all

i was just wondering if any of you guys no how much a adult pair of black and gold jungles would set me back in $$$?

i would be after pretty high quality bright yellows great patterns etc...

just asking as iam looking to buy in the new year
cheers
ben...

i bought a pair 2 months ago for $1100 and people were ringing his phone off the hook.

I have seen some cheaper but they weren't half as good as his.

were they adults?

and were they high quality?
maybe you have a pic?

cheers
ben...

To get a pair of high quality jungles which i'm guessing is for breeding you'll be looking at a fair amount when you consider the price of good hatchies alone which may not even end up having great colours at all.

$1150 for an adult pair of top quality black and golds is an absolute bargain if you ask me!

This is the pic of the female he sent me
I haven't got around to taking a pic of her yet but she has shed just this week and looks even better PLUS i have already got her onto the rats so she should be ready to breed next season.

hope you like her

and browns im willing to pay up to $1700 for some high quality jungle
do you think that is enough?

she is 2. Russell Grant line. Here is the male. He is from Mark Sim's line and again the pic is from the seller. A bit too much black for my liking but he is the nicest natured jungle i have and has vivid yellow and nice banding

yep there is a lot of black but mayb wen you breed the 2 you might get something relly nice
but he not to bad just differant still nice tho

on southern cross reptiles in their pic gallery then jungles then customer galleries, some very nice coloured jungles there

ive been chasing some of those "spider" jungles, i reakon they are unreal

Yommy,
The spider jungles belong to Mark Sim, take a look in his APS gallery under Jungle_inc.
Mark produces some awesome jungles, some of the best around IMO.

Neil

those spiderman jungles are outrageous, the colour is supperb, never had alot to do with jungles but they have blown me away. you'd be a happy camper with some of those in your collection for sure. Just a querie what would they go for compared to a standard jungle, curious that's all???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back