• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Blackberry Mobile Phone, like new!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

falconboy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Quantity Available 1

General Description Blackberry Mobile Phone. I'm not really a mobile phone whizz so I won't try and sell the features, but I'm pretty sure these are designed to be the ultimate in messaging and mobile email etc, with a more 'windows style' interface and menu icons etc. Specs and details here: http://na.blackberry.com/eng/devices/device-detail.jsp?navId=H0,C101,P203

This is the last of the promotional demo perks my misses has got from work, she's never made a call from it although being sold as 'used'. It still has the plastic on the screen and the back of the phone. She was not given the box etc with it so it has no box, manual or CD (no doubt manual and PC drivers can be downloaded), but does come with AC charger, USB cord and one of those personal handfree (not used) as seen in pic. For $150 for a blackberry, you can't go wrong. Unfortunately as it was a promo/demo gift from the distributors, there is no warranty, however 'Leigh' on here has purchased a laptop and mobile phone from me and can vouch for the condition these goods have been in.

Location Sutherland, Sydney.

Willing to Freight? Prefer pickup, however will freight express post for $12 anywhere in OZ.

Contact Details PM or 0414 397 241. NO SMS please, they will be ignored!!!

Attachments

• blackberry.jpg
    blackberry.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 96
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back