• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

blonde mac juvies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparticus

Reaction score
5 blonde macs,1 and a half weeks old for sale should be ready to go in about 4 weeks,all will have had 1st shed and a least 3 feeds before they are sold.Will get them sexed if needed $300 each or $1300 the lot.Will supply photos of the parents if desired,not willing to freight at present cannot fly reptiles out of newcastle airport anymore.Will do some travelling within reason if needed.

Ian.

Last edited:
Male parent is from Bob withey and the female parent from Roy pails.

I can freight if need be it will just add a fair bit to the cost as I will need to get it road freighted to sydney and then flown from sydney which is 3 hours away from me.You're probably looking at another $100 for freight and I honestly couldn't imagine anyone wanting to pay that much extra for freight.If anyone out of state are interested I will reduce the price of the snake to $260 and that should help a little with the extra freight price that the buyer will incur.

There will be a road freight to sydney as to the exact price not sure,but i had to price frieght by road to sydney for some geckos and it was about $65 from what I remember.Then they will be put on the plane and sent to Brisbane to you for the price of the freight for the plane as well,about $50.They might have to sit at the airport for a little while I guess depending on flight times to brisbane.I have had geckos come from SA before and they have to catch three connecting flights and haven't lost any yet.It will be in a bag put inside a small esky to protect them from heat and will be laballed accordingly as the directions on how to keep the esky during freight.Yeh they won't be ready for a few weeks yet so you have plenty of time to decide if you want one,let me know either way.

Ian.

picture of one of the juvies day after 1st shed.

Last edited:
Are you still willing to reduce the cost further to allow for freight and are you willing to hold onto one if I leave a deposit. It should only be a couple of weeks

$250 is really the lowest I will go,a deposit is fine if you would like one held,I will do my best to reduce the cost of the freight.If I can find someone going to sydney it will only cost the plane freight.If it comes down to it and a few people are interested I will take them to the airport myself in one lot or ship them to the airport by courier and the cost of the road freight can be shared equally buy all the buyers reducing each individuals expense.I am going to ring AAE tomorrow,they will fly reptiles into Newcastle but won't fly them out,its odd.

$960 for the four,I still have another 3 after that and I am not sure if I am going to keep the 3 that I was intending or sell another one and keep 2 for myself.Would you be interested in the other one as well.

At the moment they are all taken,except possibly one,I will put a message back on this thread if things change or if the one isn't taken.

After sorting things out 2 are up for grabs again $250 each or $480 for the 2.All have had 1st shed on the 10th of feb and some now have had their first feed..They will be sexed on sunday the 25th feb..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back