Blue Montains Herp Society

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragons75

Reaction score
Just Wondering If Any One Is Interested In A Blue Mountains Herp Society Or If They Know Of Any Close To Us

There is also the Hawkesbury Herp Society but i'm not a member so can't help with info, but even thats still a fair hike for us from the blue mtns. A blue mountains herp society would be great but I don't think it's very simple to set up due to costs etc

Gidday,

A friend and I contemplated the idea of a Blue Mountains herp society about 4 years ago.
A society relies on members so it just needs to be determined whether there would be enough interested people to join.
We thought about raising the issue at local herp societies to measure numbers of interested people but figured we may be accused with poaching members.

If you do consider starting a group up you have my full support.

Cheers.

i'll post on some other forums and see what response i get.and if anyone has any advice on getting a society up and running your input would be greatly appreciated cheers

Hi there,
If anyone wants to start a blue mountains herp........count me in!!

What part of the mountains do you come from dragons75?

I would be in for sure,I will try & get some info on starting up & see what is involved besides the obvious things like members,venue etc.Any input from other herp societys would be appreciated also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back