blue tounge enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dexta

Not so new Member
Reaction score
any one got any good ideas for a blue tounge cage he is only 20cm long atm but i want to build him a cage that he can have for ever so whats some good sizes and shapes

thanks

I would say rectangle and 1200x500x500 would be the basic set up, butif you want to get fancy maybe try a corner unit?

If u got the space and the time and the skills an outdoor pit would be awesOme and you could get a couple more

yeah rad id love to but only renting atm so lol i cant realli. yeah im not sure yet i want a nice one but idk about like what wood like some red hard wood and **** to look nice or what

Lizard styled finger grips would look nice on the sliding glass if you are having that ;)

You can still do an outdoor pit and I don't know why people haven't done this prior... Why not just have the outdoor pit in a box that is on top of the ground so you are not digging into the ground. That way you can move it... and worst it will do is kill the grass (which will grow back in a couple of months).

It would need drainage and need to be treated or some kind of protectant to stop the water rotting it over time.

yeah rad id love to but only renting atm so lol i cant realli. yeah im not sure yet i want a nice one but idk about like what wood like some red hard wood and **** to look nice or what

What about something outside like a "Birdies" raised garden bed (google it!)?
That way you can pick it up and take it to your next rental and leave no damage behind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back