bluies and jacky lizards

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesr

Reaction score
hey
just a quick yes or not quistion.
dose anyone think i can keep these together?
I already have them both in diffrent cages but is it better to put them in one or will they fight? and would they rather be with each other or alone?
I would like to put them together to make the cage look a bit less 'hollow' :lol:
another thing is that the jacky is up on the trees most the time and the bluie is on the ground most, so that might be a good thing.
they a almost the exact same size:)

In my opinion, if the Bluies are quite aggressive Specimens and will easily be Annoyed by the Jacky Dragons, The Blue Tongue may bite it and "Brake it", if you know what I mean.

Jackies are a pain in the bum when it cames to being with other reptiles they are on the go a lot. I couldn't see bluies like that. I have both and I tried putting a jackie in with two same size beardies he pi** them off so much they almost killed him..lol

kool yeh the jacky will get away EASY + he/she is really fast:D
um thats the good side but my jacky is a bit Annoying (to me anyway) he dose bite but my bluie is harmless;)
so ill test it a coulple of time and see how they go might not do it but then i agin might
any other opinons
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back