Bob Irwin in talks for tilt at Parliament

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

News Bot

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
THE father of the late crocodile hunter, Steve Irwin, has been approached by the Queensland Party to stand for a seat in the Queensland Parliament.

AWMvHbhrAys

Published On: 26-Jun-11 01:15 PM
Source: AAP via NEWS.com.au

Go to Original Article

wow, thats not half a stunt to gain a few votes... i like bob dont get me wrong but no way he should be in politics
he wouldn't have a clue about modern Australian politics nor any interest or understanding about what that electorate want/need/deserve
i think he should be concentrating on saving that Australia zoo

He appears to have a strong environmental and social conscence.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i agree, however my point remains valid, having a good environmental and social conscience doesn't always translate into policy, i believe bob's work should go into what hes doing already and what he loves not entering into politics
like i said he should try and save his sons legacy before anything

also i hope he does something about "the croc men" on bindis show god their annoying lol

wow, thats not half a stunt to gain a few votes... i like bob dont get me wrong but no way he should be in politics
he wouldn't have a clue about modern Australian politics nor any interest or understanding about what that electorate want/need/deserve
i think he should be concentrating on saving that Australia zoo

He has nothing to do with the zoo anymore

He appears to have a strong environmental and social conscience.

‘Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.’
Margaret Mead, Anthropologist ( 1901-1978 )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back