• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Book - Arnold Schwarzenegger's Encyclopaedia of Bodybuilding

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shamous1

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I am selling my Arnold Schwarzenegger's -Encyclopaedia of Modern Body Building Book. This book was publihed in 1985 and I've had it for 21 years.

There are 730 pages and it goes through big Arnies history and has training programs etc etc etc.

The book is worth quite a bit so I will be open to offers. I don't want to sell it for next to nothing but any reasonable offer will be looked at.

Any fitness freaks out there this book is for. Any Arnie fans out there and this is also for you.

Pm me if your interested.

go away red line im sick of u buying everything stickto ya snakes ya big turd :D

Here are the pics and a brief run down of what is in the book.

Ther are actually 5 books combined within this book.

Areas covered are
Book 1 : Introduction to bodybuilding
Book 2 : The training programs
Book 3 : Body part exercises
Book 4 : Competition
Book 5 : Health, Nutrition, Diet and Drugs.

There are more than 850 photo's. This book is very detailed.

As with any book of this age there are a couple of slight marks on the book around the cover. There is no damage to the spine of the book and definitely no kids drawings anywhere. Excellent condition considering it's age.

haha im already looking btter than arnie how possum lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back