Boyd's for $650!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dicco

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Ultimate Reptile Suppliers have got 4 hatchling boyd's forrest dragons for sale at $650ea at the moment. A bit to much if you ask me, dosn't Ad sell them for $350?

Thats is expensive, considering they sold them last year for $350.
I think they even had them on special for under $300 last year as well.

Dicco said:
dosn't Ad sell them for $350?

not any more! :wink:

Seriously, supply and demand is what it is about, my pricing is totally irrelevant to URS pricing as I dont have any hatchies!!
My pricing was based on their pricing last season, I get so much enquiry re: boyds that I think they will still sell at $650 easily too.
Boyd pricing did drop dramatically initially, I dont think URS should have been so quick to,(from $1500 to $650 in 3 years) I think the price drop to $350 was because URS had too many that season and had to sell them quicker. (ie supply and demand)
When I have hatchies feeding and healthy I can decide pricing based on the market, until then I can only speculate as much as the next person.
I tried to sell my adult breeders last year and got no response at $1200 for the pair,
cheers
ad.

They are still on the URS price list dusky.
I'd buy them in a second if I had the readies but not point in getting just one (all I could really afford atm.) I think (note think, not know) that last year URS bred too many, had trouble moving them so have not bred any for ages? Therefore demand has been huge and price went up.
BTW, they aint URS bred from my understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back