• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Brand New Asus 19" Widescreen LCD Monitor 3 Yr Warranty

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rediah

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm selling a brand new still sealed up in the box Asus 19" LCD Monitor. I bought it for my computer but i ended up giving up on the computer and only using my laptop so the upgrade never went through.

I'm looking at $300 for it even though i paid more.

I can be contacted on 0401 557 505 for anyone that has any enquiries. I can post anywhere in australia.

Some details:

Model: VW192T

Excellent Contrast Ratio - 800:1 (Max.)
With the 16:10 golden ratio for widescreens, the VW192T LCD monitors can accommanodate multiple Windows on screen to increase productivity.

Brighter colors and wider viewing with VW192T widescreen LCD monitors

Large screen space
With the 16:10 golden ratio for widescreens, the VW192T LCD monitors can accommodate multiple Windows on screen to increase productivity. It's 16:10 widescreen delivers a wider viewing angle that is most comfortable to human eyes. For entertainment, the VW192T is perfect for displaying DVDs and high-resolution graphics without losing image details.

5ms response time to deliver smooth video quality

Intelligent image enhancement
Splendid Video Intelligence Technology fine tunes the color, brightness, contrast and sharpness of images in different video applications and offers 5 preset video modes selection via hotkey and 3 skin tone options, providing video quality comparable to the best TVs.

Blast music with 2 x 1W hidden speakers

Sophisticated ID Design
The VW192T is decorated with shining diamond-cut alumium strip and its detachable base with concentric-circle lines is easy for wall mount.

Cable Management
The VW192T is designed with cable holder to get rid of tangling cables and wires and keep desks neat.

Attachments

• 243e_1.jpg
    243e_1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 69
Why not? I dont know what to sell it for so $300 sounds good to me. Its better sold then sitting around doing nothing.

Anyone interested?

Its a great monitor. Even has hidden speakers built in to the screen.... and considering the monitor so thin i thought that was pretty cool..... anyway

I might be interested if you still have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back