• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Brand new giant breeding cage - perfect for guinea pig herd! (two of)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

euphorion

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
GIANT indoor/solid base rabbit/guinea pig cage – perfect for when it’s too hot or wet outside for outdoor living. Solid base means your floors and carpets won’t get soiled and can easily be hosed off. This cage is big enough for fulltime accommodation for up to two rabbits or four guinea pigs.

Base of cage is on wheels for easy transportation, wire top is removable from base so cage can double as grass grazing cage when the lawn is getting too long!

This cage was ordered in through a vet clinic but is too big for the desired purpose. Take advantage of the wholesale price and pay only a fraction of the cost of this cage in the shops! RRP $289
Brand new and still in box, not put together yet for easy transportation

Dimensions are 140cm long, 70cm wide and 50cm tall. Base is royal blue in colour, stainless steel cage is polished black, all together a very smart looking cage! No images are available sorry as the cage is packed up and copyright won’t allow posting of wholesalers images.

One sold, one on hold. can order more if people are interested.

also one of these for sale

Cat Ferret Rabbit Chicken Hen Chook House Coop Cage RUN (eBay item 270650980554 end time 17-Nov-10 09:24:33 AEDST) : Home

not new, used for two months while i was fostering guinea pig babies $100 looks great in the garden though and would make a fabulous outdoor enlcosure for beardies.

050.jpgthis is the actual cage that i have. two top doors and two side doors. bin feeder. upon assembly i have found that they dont actually have wheels, but they only weigh 10kg each and are easily moved by one person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back