Bratz Doll Mental Health Warning!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Business News, Lexus Are Recalling Their Top Of The Line LS460, Saying The Cars Air Bag Could Deploy Mid BlowJob

Hahahahaha

I haven't watched the video yet (at work!) but I do really hate Bratz dolls (or "hooker dolls" as I call them)

I have caved in, compromised my feminist principles and let my 4yo daughter have a Barbie, but she knows that mummy won't ever let her have a Bratz!!!

I want the lets pour petrol on her head , tie her to a remote control car and light her on fire session :D

LMAO, read the notes that scroll across the bottom of the screen, inearly cried laughing,

"bush is shocked to find out the last 8 years spent in the president simulator were actually real"

couldnt watch the vid, this comp has no audio. buts heres a bit of food for thought.

i was once looking for christmas presents for my nephew at toy kingdom. i found a bratz brand spin the bottle toy. it was an electronic toy the shape of a bottle, it had kiss, truth and dare and other things on it. rated at being for kids 3+. you coulda blown me down with a feather lol.

i found a bratz brand spin the bottle toy. it was an electronic toy the shape of a bottle, it had kiss, truth and dare and other things on it. rated at being for kids 3+. you coulda blown me down with a feather lol.
That is just.....wrong:shock::?

here be the link to it
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bratz-Electronic-Spin-Bottle-Game/dp/B0007XXNWC

51X6GN35HWL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Wow... my little girl has about 15 bratz dolls and she has never once tried to 'swell her head' or even mentioned their head size... in fact, she is beautiful and she well and truly knows it!
This is totally over the top, some people will whinge about ANYTHING they can!!

Ummm... you do know that children are being abused and mistreated all over the world, they are being sold as sex and work slaves, they are starving to death, dying from disease, and receiving no education... And you concerned about Bratz dolls and kids head sizes!!?? Get a grip!

*ROTFLMAO* Classic.

Ive always thought Bratz dolls were terrible... not just because of their huge heads.. I tried to watch an episode with my niece once and in the first 3 minutes it discussed such valuable tools to life such as;
Ditching your best friend for a boy
Basing your day around your horoscope
Tricking a friend into doing your homework for you so you could shop
and of course, last but not least
Missing a class at school in the morning because your hair looked terrible.

That's seriously what we want little girls to learn? o_O

ROFLMAO Earthling that is absolute gold. Wish I caught thread earlier I would have turned up at the mall with APS badge on just to see if any one showed:D:D:D well done.

Yeh I spotted these bottles at the airport gift shop years ago and was horrified to think this is the stuff my daughter could be presented with. Curse the person who buys that for my girl:evil::evil::evil:

haha bratz dolls are crap anywayz i hate them my younger sis had one and i ripped its head off lol

haha bratz dolls are crap anywayz i hate them my younger sis had one and i ripped its head off lol

I knew a girl who would put her Barbie dolls heads in water and freeze them.:shock: She doesn't even know why, (although I suspect she does;)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back