bredli after shed pics, dial up warning, 5 pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLACkra

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
well i just had to check on the lil guy today and guess what the sneaky devil did, he shed inside the warm side hide box! so i opened it up to find a pretty snake and a perfect skin. eye scales there and the tip of the tail scales there also. i messured the skin to be around 34" long, though i doupt that his actual length.

here are pics of him
f155bac4.jpg

f155ba52.jpg

f155b965.jpg

f155b8d9.jpg

f155b8af.jpg

cheers

andrew

Love the close up!!! He is soooo cuuute. (Now I know why women hate me :shock: )

he is a great looking bredli, if i get one i would want it looking like that nice red with little black, he will grow up nicely. well done and it is good to see he had a perfect shed.
jason

Great photos Slackra, I reckon about a 10 - 15% reduction of slough length gives a close indication of snake length.

thanks for all the nice comments guys.

Great photos Slackra, I reckon about a 10 - 15% reduction of slough length gives a close indication of snake length.

so that makes him around 2ft 6"

cheers

Andrew

its beautiful i hope too have a couple one day i wish they are of as good quality as yours the picks tuned out great

Glad you like him slackra, he will change with every shed, looks like hes going to be a nice animal.

looks like hes going to be a nice animal.

ya hes a cute lil guy rob. Thanks again for him :D

also hes calmed down alot, he didn't even bite me once yesturday when i took him out for some sun, couple strikes but nothing connected.

cheers

andrew

beautiful Bredli :) i have myself penciled in for a couple of Hypo's in a couple of years when they mummy and daddy are ready to get it on :)

really pretty bredli! as another said, thats what kinda lookin' breldi ill be looking for if i ever decide to keep them, reduced black and nice redish colour! all in all great bredli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back