• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bredli pair and enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicmorrow

Reaction score
Scientific Name
Centralian Python

Common Name
Bredli

Age 4-5

Sex M & F

Length Female is approx 2m-2.2m, big healthy well conditioned girl.
Male approx 1.5m also in great conidtion.
I will try and weigh both over weekend, but at a guess the female is up around 8kilos or more.
And the male around 4-5kgs.

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/member/vicmorrow-6024/albums/reptiles-and-enclosures-for-sale-741

Quantity Available

Bred By

No idea.
General Description
Two nice specimens of Bredli here. I bought these from a guy in Twba as a 3yo pair in May 2007.
Both animals are and have been disease free and do not miss a feed.
Male was picky when first got him, but after a month of settling in he always takes what is offered and is currently on (thawed) large rats.
Female is big healthy animal and would eat your hand if you put it near her, she takes extra large rats and then looks for more.
I sold two other Bredli recently and the guy who bought them was more knowledgable than me. He sexed his pair and these two as well and said they were ready to go this season.
I have been cooling them since mid-June and if they don't sell I'll have a crack at breeding myself.

Bredli pair: $1200.
If no interest only then will consider separating.
Would also like to sell melamine enclosures.
Females enclosure is ideal for big snake = 240x60widex90 high. It needs some glue residue scraped off and a coat of paint on three pine sections in front, but other than that is only about six moths old, clean and could easily be divided into two enclosures.
Has fluro light down one end and two screw in fittings down the other (as in pic) and fixed full length bamboo. Will include light cages and a six leg stand that keeps it about 10cm off the ground $450. Take note of measurements as you will need a ute or large trailer to transport this.
The other is 120x60x60. Fixed bamboo, two screw in light fittings, double light cage some marine grass and a 15 watt heat cord = $250.
Will consider selling the lot for genuine offer.
Pics of snakes and enclosures, which obviously will only be available when snakes are sold, unless you want a package, are in my album.

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/member/vicmorrow-6024/albums/reptiles-and-enclosures-for-sale-741

Willing to Freight?
Firm no.

Contact Details
PM or email. [email protected]

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Enclosures available.
Big one = snake's equivalent of Versace for big animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back