Breed Forums

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grahamh

Reaction score
There's an interesting topic running at the moment on Bredli. I think it would be really usefull if we could have sub-forums on the various breeds.

I can see there would some disadvantages too.

Any comments.

G

May be getting too compartmentalised I think...
Hard enough to stick to topic now.

Grahamh,
I like that idea but it would probably be easier for SJ if we had
Liasis forum
Morelia Forum
Or maybe just the most commonly kept species on this site have their own forums.
Cheers

in my opinion the only other forum i think is needed has to include Vivariums/terriam and feeders what turns me away from the other sites is tat it makes it hard to read every post as there are too many forums

I think that simple is better. I would not change current setup.

I would definitely say, not to have too many forums and changes, keep things as simple as possible. :)

KISS
Keep it sweet & simple

IMO majority of the experiences and opinions expressed within this community serve as good advice for ALL Aussie reptiles in general.I dont see the use of individual classification for each species as I feel this would make the forums harder to navigate as well as have that cluttered feeling about it like a few other similar sites I've experienced.There is also the thought of costs (due to each webhost charging so many dollars per month for MB) it sure would mean alot more work and money involved for the Slate family.

Let's just stay as we are Guys? You guys, (The Slates), have done a fantastic jovb to get this site to where it is today and I believe that extra forums would just have the effect of complicating things. I say again, let's stay as we are, Please????

yea the more I have though about it (especially CC's points) I don't really think it would be a goo idea, if it causes any extra costs or stress/work for the Slate's.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back