?Broadband or Dialup?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lutzd said:
playwell said:
Just wanted to know who has Broadband and who has dialup. :)

For reasons of future posts. Pics & video. :wink:

There's nothing wrong with posting larger files. However, I'd do it to my gallery if I were you, and then provide a link in your post, with a warning to dialup users. That way you can quote the size of the video, so people can make their own mind up. :wink:

Thanks Dave

The reason I did this thread is because you made mention of it in another thread, so I wanted to see how many of us have broadband or not.

RE: Re: ?Broadband or Dialup?

I can't get cable in my street for some reason, but my adsl downloads go at 50 kb/s and that is fast enough for me.

It's dialup for me on a Linux based computer. I will upgrade to ADSL when I upgrade to the latest version of Mandriva Linux hopefully at the end of the year.

Cheers,
Wombat.

I had ADSL... then we moved out of town so we had to get stupid dial up.... but then dad paid a little extra $$ and we got a thing put in to let us have ISDN (or IDSN... or what ever those letter are) its basically the rural ADSL... 128 kb/ps..... which is alot better then the 46.6 that we got with dial up. :)
Megan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back