?Broadband or Dialup?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

playwell

Reaction score
Just wanted to know who has Broadband and who has dialup. :)

For reasons of future posts. Pics & video. :wink:

I want it bad! next couple of weeks hopefully. I am cleaning out the closet so to speak and thats one thing on the to do list

Been using Broadband for years and just upgraded to 1.5 megabit. I am never going back to dialup!!

I had dial up for ages and with only one phone line and a sister that loves to talk on the phone!
That was a huge pain in the ****, I finally talked my dad into getting adsl, that christ!

TPG...1500 conection!!! brilliant!

consistant 160kb/p second download, faster sometimes.
remember those times on dial up when you would be lucky to get 4kb/per second?

What the hell is Gangster Island Ether???? no hyper?

Actually I did go back but only cause I moved house and new house can't get broadband unless I shell out heaps extra cause of location. I want broadband back! :(

is tpg broadband better than most? we have tpg dial up and am sick to death of it and want to upgrade what do people think is the best?

RE: Re: RE: ?Broadband or Dialup?

I shoped around before i got TPG
Go to
http://www.whirlpool.net.au/
Its the Australian Broadband Chat site
Depends on where you live but check out TPG
I pay $49 a month for 1.5 megabit with 20 gig download

RE: Re: RE: ?Broadband or Dialup?

Good to see most of us use broadband.

I used dialup for about 3 years, about a year ago I went ADSL 512bs. unlimited.

Dialup, ppppffffff, never again. Why do they charge anything for it, considering you have to pay for the call then the useage. It should be free - call charge only.

playwell said:
Just wanted to know who has Broadband and who has dialup. :)

For reasons of future posts. Pics & video. :wink:

There's nothing wrong with posting larger files. However, I'd do it to my gallery if I were you, and then provide a link in your post, with a warning to dialup users. That way you can quote the size of the video, so people can make their own mind up. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back