Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY HEY!!! wow this is a long thing. first time i have seen this topic. HUGE!!! look at the interest in it!!

i have just finished reading 13 pages of why this world is going to crap . it seems that the minority rules and that we should comply to there wants and needs . for the few that can't seem to get over this , LEAVE OR GROW UP , you see a cartoon and you think its going to make some-one think she is just a simple female , you must lead a fairly sheltered life , i really do feel sorry for the few objecting , the first time i seen it , i laughed , a bit of humor goes a long way now-adays , any-way i have had my bitch , keep it up

for the few that can't seem to get over this , LEAVE OR GROW UP , you see a cartoon and you think its going to make some-one think she is just a simple female

You seem to be missing something here. I didn't see anyone suggest that Bryony herself was simple, it is the avatar which is a depiction of a simple female. BTW, I am not a skink hugging my finger.

what's happening to the poor girl? :twisted:

:roll: :lol: ;)

bounce bounce

it's good to see all the collective minds come together and produce 14 pages of part dribble and whine,mostly laughs and even some logical common sense from the majority...raoflmfao

it's good to see all the collective minds come together and produce 14 pages of part dribble and whine,mostly laughs and even some logical common sense from the majority...raoflmfao

We all agree that the world is full of stupid people right? Well, doesn't that mean that the majority would be wrong? ;)

Mother of god please....its done, gone, finished who cares...this is a reptiles site....its pretty sad when this topic can go for this long.

Mother of god please....its done, gone, finished who cares...this is a reptiles site....its pretty sad when this topic can go for this long.

Feel free to leave the thread :) I don't read all of them. This is the non reptile section btw ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back