Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how funny, i reached my 2000th + post talking about bouncing :p

Come on ladies, lend your support, (pardon the pun ), to Bryony

Are you asking them to say that it's okay to act like a sex object?

Baritji said:
Sorry if my avatar causes offence to the beautiful Bryony and the wonderful Sammie.

I know you guys will pm me if you have probs with it :) Because I know you are mature, sensible and reasonable young women

Baritji...... all i caqn say is YOU DA MAN!!!
Love the avatar.

well lock your kids up till there 18 Part of that would be not letting them get exposed to women depicting themselves as sex objects so no music no tv no mags no nothing sex is everywhere you go its even on the back of buses i know where my kids are 24/7 if kids dress like that the parents should say something i know i have seen so many young girls lately dressed like pros and a belly full which makes me mad as hell i even went up and said something to this group of young girls which i ended up at the police station even the cops were on my side due to the place the girls where in. So in a way i know what you mean but this has all come from this CARTOON now everyone start posting about snakes or something plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

lol

I'll Start Strop still wont eat any ideas

PK :)

Sdaji said:
Come on ladies, lend your support, (pardon the pun ), to Bryony

Are you asking them to say that it's okay to act like a sex object?

I think he might be saying if the girls are not offened then why are you?
correct me if im wrong africancichlidau

i say join the revolution, brodie has the right idea

well lock your kids up till there 18 Part of that would be not letting them get exposed to women depicting themselves as sex objects so no music no tv no mags no nothing sex is everywhere you go its even on the back of buses i know where my kids are 24/7 if kids dress like that the parents should say something i know i have seen so many young girls lately dressed like pros and a belly full which makes me mad as hell i even went up and said something to this group of young girls which i ended up at the police station even the cops were on my side due to the place the girls where in. So in a way i know what you mean but this has all come from this CARTOON now everyone start posting about snakes or something

PK, do you see the flaw in what you're saying? If you don't like young girls dressing like sluts, then you shouldn't like images of women acting like sluts. It's no good to say that it's all around, so why fight it, wouldn't it be easier to just take part in it? Each one of us can make one person's difference. If we, as individuals set examples to children as intelligent, respectable people who do not present themselves as objects, some children will see that, be impressed and want to be that way.

And no, I'm not saying that I'm a perfect example, I do my best but have my own flaws, don't use them against me, unless you see me saying that they're okay, in which case feel free to give me hell.

BTW, yes, this has all come from a cartoon, but so what? It's been a thought provoking discussion, this is a good thing.

Apparently because they don't seem to have realised that this is the kind of thing which warps our perception of what people are and that this type of thing leads to young girls acting like sluts.

Sdaji said:

Apparently because they don't seem to have realised that this is the kind of thing which warps our perception of what people are and that this type of thing leads to young girls acting like sluts.

SHOULDN'T IT BE UP TO THE CHILDS PARENTS TO TEACH THE KIDS HOW TO MAKE DECISIONS FOR THEMSELVES AND NOT BE COMPLETELY INFLUENCED AND OUTRAGED BY IMAGES THAT DON'T REALLY MATTER IN THE GREATER SCHEEM OF THINGS.

soulweaver now i am offened. I DEMAND HE BE SHOT ON SITE.
seeing as though i work with him it will be my responsibility. see you tomorrow dead man i mean soulweaver. muhhahahah :twisted:

SHOULDN'T IT BE UP TO THE CHILDS PARENTS TO TEACH THE KIDS HOW TO MAKE DECISIONS FOR THEMSELVES AND NOT BE COMPLETELY INFLUENCED AND OUTRAGED BY IMAGES THAT DON'T REALLY MATTER IN THE GREATER SCHEEM OF THINGS.

We should all do our part by setting as good an example as we can to each other and especially young children, which are represented in the people who use this site. The job of a parent is made easier if they don't have to constantly explain why everything around their child is bad, wrong, misleading, inappropriate etc etc. Parents can only do so much and it is unrealistic to expect that a good parent will always be able to guide a child in the right direction when so much of the world is giving such a strong message to the contrary. Additionally, as members of the community, we should be responsible enough to accept that many parents are not fit to be parents and we should try to act as examples for these children to follow. I know that my parents didn't do a wonderful job of raising me, and I know that it was only through seeing people other than my parents as role models that allowed me to realise that an ideal woman isn't a slut, among many other lessons I've learned along the way in my 20 something years of life. Parents aren't the only thing that influences children, they never have been, never will be and never should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back