Building Enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tezza007

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I have half finished my new enclosure. Still need paint some shading on rock wall to bring it out a bit. Glass has to be mounted on the front still. Hood on top and lighting to go in. Check out the pics. Anyone with any ideas for other stuff??

Attachments

• DSC00987.jpg
    DSC00987.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 213
  • DSC00988.jpg
    DSC00988.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 157
  • DSC00991.jpg
    DSC00991.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC00990.jpg
    DSC00990.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Took me awhile to figure out how to attach them. sorry a few of them are on their side. by bad. Still have a little bit of paint work to do as you can see. just started.

looks great, have you tried using sand texture paints like rockcote. They are gritty and flat in appearance, only downside is harder to clean

Another few coats of paint added. The rock look is slowly starting to come out. I think i will prob do another two or three more coats should finish it up. Still have a few white spots to touch up. Still waiting on glass to be cut for the front and a hood to go on top. Bit hard getting supplies when your in Central Queensland. A few updated pics are attached. Few of them might be crocked. Don't upload many photo's. Comments and constructive critisim would be swt.

Cheers guys.

Attachments

• DSC01011.jpg
    DSC01011.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 99
Nice enclosure,

Is the front of the hide box easily removed- i would imagine that it would be hard to clean a tird out.

great job only criticism i can come up with it needs another branch or tree and does the hide open up because if the snake wants to be awkward you'll never get her out haha post the finished pics..

That looks fantastic, good work. How long did it take you to do? I would love to create a fantastic rock wall, but I don't have the skills for it :)

Thanks for the advice guys. much appreciated. alot of time and effort but is worth it when ya see it slowly come together. The hide box top comes off which will make things easier if he gets stuck or to clean out ****. lol. I have a few branches that will go in when i put the substrate in. still looking for a glazier to do the front glass. Hood is finished. will post final pics when all complete. Once again thanks for your input guys.

Cheers

Tez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back