Bunnings SUCK!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you can cut it down when its bigger than you want. It's more frustrating when they cut too much off

Can you put the glass track along the sides also to fill the gaps, i have done this with my snake enclosures so i know they are fully secure.

Works great as the glass slides right in.

Mrs I

xxx

I could & I would like to but it will cost me another $100 to do this.
I would only use the thinner tracking as it would look weird thin 1 side & thick the other.
The final product is 4 enclosures 1800x600x450 so I would need 4 lots of tracking at $26 each.

Bunnings do suck, not only that but the service is terrible. pathetic. I learnt to just go to a proffessional timber yard to do all my cuts.

Yeah I usually go to Mr plywood for my timber, and I deffinately use them for any cutting that I may need. But I thought at $12.90 a sheet for 1800x600 from bunnings I should buy a whole stack. $129 for enough melamine to build a 1800x600x600 rat cage & four 1800x600x450 snake enclosures was a bargain. Well atleast thats what I thought till I got home & measured up lol. Having them cut to size shouldn't cost me anything as my local Mr plywood usually does all my cuts for free (but I do buy alot from there also)

I could & I would like to but it will cost me another $100 to do this.
I would only use the thinner tracking as it would look weird thin 1 side & thick the other.
The final product is 4 enclosures 1800x600x450 so I would need 4 lots of tracking at $26 each.

I have a place near by to me where i buy 3 metre lengths for about $30..

They are a cabinet making place, maybe ring around a few, i find it much cheaper than buying by the packet, and they also let me buy either top or bottom i dont have to buy the pair.

Mrs I

xxx

bunnings do suck rather much. i work for a supplier of bunnings and ive been dealing with them for the past 5 years in both nsw, qld and nt and only a hanfull of team members knew there area, but they are incredibly lazy and dont even fill there own shelves

yes bunnings does suck.

1/ a product i used to buy 1000 items for $8.00 then they cancelled them for a short time and restocked as 500 for the same $8.00 and i now go to a trade place and get 1000 for $3.50 identical product and same manufacturer

2/ a product they stock i purchase from my trade outlet for just $3.50 identical brand and product at bunnings is $15.50. work that out.
its simple their markups are huge. but thats ok because they have the monopoly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back