BURMESE PYTHON

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, that?s me. Glad you had a chance to see that show.
Next show scheduled is ?Blind Date? due in September. I will be on with one of my Albino burms.
Hugs and Hissessss,
Maria

I still wish I could have Snake Babe :)

Sorry Maria, I just couldn't resist it :)

Forgive me or punish me, I'll be happy either way :) hehehe

killer, i am in ky, usa, i keep a african rock python, burms are great snakes, calm and for the most part docile, but a word of advice, feed it good, keep it happy and never trust it!!!!

I have a big burm(6 meters) she's 4 years old! consider that your burm could reach the size of mine in such short time if you'll feed him well; and the cage and all the furniture should be appropriate for it. a giant snake is not handable by one person or two; think about it guy....

alice_uova3.jpg

yeah...Ive seen snakebabe on TV as well almaron. i think it was on Ripleys believe it or not. About her modeling with snakes for an organisation to rescue all the mistreated reptiles or something...If my memory is telling the truth, Good on ya Maria! :D

Hey,
I've got three burms and I love them. They're hissy as hell, but its just a big bluff. You just have to know how to read a snakes behaviour, like knowing when the hiss isn't a big bluff. Handle it alot as a jeuvinial, that way it gets used to human interaction and don't cuddle your pet rabbit or anything before you pick up your burm. All cases of people being attacked by their pet burms are they're fault. When it's big just don't handle it by yourself. There's a burm forum at www.bobclark.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back