Cage pics.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ether

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just thought it would be good if everyone posted some pics of their cages. It would give me a good starting point for when i build mine or get someone to build it for me.

Regards Ether

hey agamidae are they your enclosures in the second picture?

nar....I think they are neil sonnommons...but I have a heap of pics that I am bases my new set up which I am starting next week in building, hopefully it will be finished in a month or so.

i found this n the web and i'm making a modified version

:)

i have shown this one and the guy acctually makes them and sells them

Has anyone ever made an enclosure out of tongue and groove timber, such as in one of the pics above? And if so have they found it to be a suitable building product?

Byrony, are they the fake plants from "whereever it was", shown in the wooden enclosure pic? where did you get them, i like, they look almost natural. :D Hey, how big is that wooden enclosure please?

well i don't know about those specific onea BUT lincraft and spotlight have good ones (i got some) and they look pretty real and they are cheep and they have a good variety

africancichlidau said:
That second pic looks like Roy Pails set up?

your probably right Afro as have both breeders set ups on file but no name attached...silly me

Thinking of getting this one once i get a job. What do you think. How much do you reckon he would charge (the guy of reptahouse.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back