Calling all moderators of Australian Snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Can a moderator of that forum delete the useless posts of Matt_011 and perhaps PM him to explain how to use the forums?
Just a thought, he will probably get bored of making useless posts soon, but it'd be good to have him stop flooding in the mean time, and have him offer advice or ask meaningful questions, or even just chat, but in the appropriate forum...

I know im not a moderator but I had sent a pm to matt 011 and advised him on the forum etc way before it got out of hand.And I know I replyed a fair few times to hes nonsense but after spending 25 minutes running him through step by step information for no reason at all I am pretty peeved at hes immaturity level.

Ok well Matt if you are really interested in posting a pic the directions are there in that forum. But I will try and elaborate here once again.

1stly the picture you wish to submit MUST be on a webpage and not just on your computer itself.

If for instance the picture on the site is titled FROGGY
and the website that the picture is on was www.frogs.com
you would type

FROGGY

that would then upload the froggy pic from the frog site into the post you submitted.

If you still dont understand please pm me and ill explain further
(so we are no longer filling up the forums with repetative posts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back