Can anyone help this guy/turtle on petlink? Sydney

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaggy

Reaction score
I have found a turtle in my yard today and it's bleeding from somewhere.

Wildlife Rescue says take it to the vet, the vet says they don't want it.....so much for people caring about animals hey!

I can't keep it as I have two littlies at home and an injured turtle is completely out of my league...SO... if there is anyone out there who can help me by taking the turtle, please contact me asap.

Failing this I'm just going to peg it over the fence and let nature sort him out.

http://www.petlink.com.au/Classifieds/sale/162438.html

thought there might be some Sydney folks who might be able to help?

good stuff, i was just thinking of what i could do, i couldnt pick it up but was going to give him a vgood vets number, happy it all worked out though

Shaggy said:
Failing this I'm just going to peg it over the fence and let nature sort him out.

Are you for real?? That has to be the worst shiit i have ever read here on aps....and to tell you the truth, there has been some doozies, even if some of them were posted by me! That is just craap dude, what were you thinking when you posted it????

Guys I think Shaggy was quoting a post from another site...but yeh not the greatest solution to the problem!

I was only quoting a post from another site.. that's why I wanted to know if anyone could help, I didn't want that to happen.

Yeah sorry dude, just the way the original post was written sort of made people think it was you in the dillema. No hard feelings.

Cheers, Alan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back