can netted be kept with other species?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zhutou

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey! Does anyone know what other species of dragons central netted dragons can be housed with?

Thanks heaps! :D

I would say there probly would be other species they could live with but i doubt you will find anyone brave enough to reccomend anything.
Some ppl say you can only safely keep 1 species of reptiles together, that obviously isnt true but it is a much safer practice.
In general there are no set rules as to what species you can keep together, there are alot of varying factors such as individual temperment, feeding response, animal size, enclosure size, eclosure decoration.... etc.
Things can also change when animals get hungry, territorial...etc.
Many species can even harm or kill there own kind.

cheers
cris

i wouldnt see a problem with keeping them with other ctenophorus sp of similar size as long as the tank was big enough

thanks! i think i might just keep them just by themselves in the enclosure.
they are still hatchlings, and there are 7 of them, do you think a 4*2*2 can maintain 7 adults in the near future?
i was planning of swapping a few netted for something else.

yes the size cage will be fine for 7 adults. They arn't a big dragon, and ppl often keep more then that in that size cage

how would you go about cleaning the cage with a sand substrate, i have a few rocks and i dunno how 2 clean the sand without moving the rocks which will disturb the tank alot as the are burried right into the sand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back