can somebody please assist

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicki

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi,
can somebody please tell me how i can put pictures in a gallary please?
I no im being a pain today!!!

go down to the post reply icon towards the bottem left. then type what ever msg you want and then click on add attachment, then bellow that will appear a button saying browes, click on that and then choose the photo from you computer that you want to post click on the picture and then click open then you will see the name of the file/picture you have chosen next to the browes button. then click submit at the bottem and thats it.

i hope this helps and doesn't make it seem more complicating then what it is.

Have you made your gallery yet? If you have PM lutzd who will rename it for you and then you will be able to put pics in it. If not, make your gallery then PM him.

I am an "expert" with this (that means I asked the same question 20 times and still got it wrong)
Just send a private message to lutzd and ask nicely and all will be fixed for you. Go on, do it now. Its like magic only not as exciting.

G'day vicki
first you go to into the personal galleries... there should be a drop down thing that has the option "new nested album" or something along those lines.. when you have done that there will be an untitled album which is yours... but you wont be able to do anything just yet... pm lutzd (which afro suggested) and tell him you have just created your album... he will then fix it up for you... put your name on it and make it so you can put photos in it... you can only have one album.. if you create more they will be deleted... but you can create sub albums in your personal album (do it the same way by using "new nested album") hope this helps (and makes sense)
Cheers
Megz

I no im being a pain today!!!

its ok we'll forgive you just this once :p :wink:

thanks every one you have all been a great help my boyfriend(jarvis 78) was meant to do it for me but yeah im still waiting lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back