Can tell its warm-RBB!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skelhorn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Was at the Caloundra landfill conducting gas monitoring for 5 minutes and ran across this beauty. Unfortunately didn't have a good camera and he moved quick! The birds did not enjoy his company!

Shattered I didn't have my camera. He was a vibrant red and very healthy looking!

Attachments

• IMAG0806.jpg
    IMAG0806.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 183
  • IMAG0807.jpg
    IMAG0807.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 209
Awesome RBB. Feels like today would be the prefect day to go herping, I think i saw a Major's skink while walking through Toohey forest on the way to uni this morning (it was a large skink and it wasn't a blue tongue but i couldn't get close enough for a good look or picture). Just a shame i have had to spend all day cooped up in a freezing office, herping would have been so much more fun.

Hahaha I know what you mean, I wish this fella was not getting chased by the birds...otherwise I would have stopped to actually enjoy him more.

I had a call out on monday a big red belly over a meter and then today i had another call out 2more big red bellies one of them i think is a female who is gravid she was thicker then my arm monster of a snake i will upload some pics of monday's catch and todays catch in another thread :)

Awesome! Can put them in here to mate if you want :)
This one was easily over a meter also...I would say around 1.2-1.3! Good healthy snake...but then..who would go hungry at the dump hahaha!

Dads had a big brown and yearling at his house so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back