can u show me pygmy mulga monitors

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bulionz

just wondering wat setup they need and wat they look like im thinking of getting 1 in this year

gillens-1.jpg

set ups can vary from an arboreal type to just using an aquarium ,your main concern is giving them a a large temperature gradient,an elevated basking area capable of 50 to 70 odd degrees,then ground temps from 30 od up the warm end down to room temp at the cool end works well for me,i use a 4 foot aquarium,so make sure that the high temp is only directly under the basking spot and that they have a large enough cage to escape the heat if they wish,eg if theres a heat wave and u forget to turn lights off or thermastat malfunctions that way yo dont cook them

heres my gilllens cage,note the stack of ply with levels,basking temp up top is usually 50 to 60 degrees,each leve down gets cooler and grond temp up the warm end is alot cooler giving them options to hide at hotter and cooler temps,second pic is a hold back juvie from last seasons clutch

Attachments

• 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 128
  • 087.jpg
    087.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 93
i cant w8 to get 1 how much r they i found some1 thats got eggs cooking for $250 is that good or just normal price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back