Cape York Carpet Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

josho

Reaction score
hi does anyone keep cape york carpet pythons that can tell me a bit about them and does anyone have any pics? im looking at getting a pair but i havent seen many around or really herdmuch about them. cheers

Hi Josho,

I'll get my mate to p.m. you some pics, he's got a female on pre-lay as we speak, you definately got the BUG LOL

Best wishes,
Joel

tell me about it Joel its crazy do you know what there like as and if there worth getting

I will get him to P.M. you and you decide, I'm sure you'll get some :)

bump somebody must have pics or info on them

I have 2 Capeys...not a lot to say really as I keep them pretty much like I would a coastal. Temperament wise the little one is really sweet and very pretty, and the bigger one did this:

DSCN5000.jpg

Lol that was actually a food bite so you can forgive him for that! But he is a psychotic feeder and you can't get into his cage without being eaten alive. He's not a nasty snake though as it's all food related but still ya gotta be careful! I don't think I have any pics on this computer so I'll have to wait til I get my other comp back before I can post anything.

Nice looking bite, i got a nice one on the calf this morning. Looks like a nice bit or bruising!

I'd love to see some capeys too, i can't believe no one can put pics up.

this is a cape york carpet from near cooktown, a crappy photo of a stunning animal, does anyone else have this colour form.
Most ''cape yorks'' i see are like a dull grey and black, still nice snakes .

I know a member that posted pics of a adult pair almost identical to the one i posted but i cant remember who it was as i wanted to pm them

Attachments

• cooktown_female_201.jpg
    cooktown_female_201.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 235
The person with that adult pair would be Nigmax, they are the best capes i have seen and his female is due to drop anyday now.

thats a hot looking snake rexs1 was that one of yours?

Stevo sweet pea don't forget to put in a good word for me with Nick :lol: ;)

rexs1 I have a hatchy that has a similar reddish colour on her sides near the belly scales but it's not as bright as the one you've posted or anywhere near as bright as Nick's Capeys. She's only tiny though so we'll see what happens as she grows. I think she was just a bit of a freak as her siblings were all the standard silvery/grey colour.

Hi Josho,

I'm not sure if you have seen this one of Tims from URS quite nice, Check out his web when you do get a chance, I see them advertise on his site when he has them on stock.

I would love to own a striped morph capeys just like this one

Attachments

• URS Capeys.jpg
    URS Capeys.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 405
cheers mate the pair im getting are from his line and the guy said that all but two where striped like that so lets hope these produce some striped capeys!!!

josho qoute
hope these produce some striped capeys!!!

Sounds good to me, Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back