Cara 2007

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you attending CARA 2007?

• YES - Booked already

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • YES - Plan to attend

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • NO - Love to but can not make it

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • NO - Doesn't interest me

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • NO - I think it is too expensive ($110)

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glimmerman

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
G'day guys...& gals - Instead of taking over Green Willows thread I thought I would start this one. :lol:

Just curious as to whom is attending this years CARA 2007?

For those who don't know what the hell I'm talking about.... Cool http://www.wildexpo.com.au/Aust Rep Show/conference.htm

Like most, not all areas interest me, however, I think it is all about learning / supporting herpetoculture & Conservation in Australia. I am personally most interested in Craig Latta's talk on the Mary River Turtle Conservation, Dr Tony Ross on Reptile Viruses and John Weigel's thoughts on the Future Directions in Australian Herpetoculture.

See you all there ;)

I really want to go but the following weekend I'm going to QLD and I don't think I can get both weekends off sport. I will be trying though!

Kane

Instead of taking over Green Willows thread I thought I would start this one. :lol:
You could have, Glimmerman. Like the expo and conference, the more the merrier!

I am going to the conference. But I will have to sit right up the front because a) I am a nerd and b) I can't find my glasses

I'd like to go as I haven't had my reptiles for very long and would love to get more info, as well as supporting a reptile conference. One of my snakes is in the competition though and I think I'm meant to stay with it as the judging is on the Saturday as far as I'm aware.

I have a question, would the expo be worth me flying down from townsville for? It'll cost me a flight, accom for 2 nights and a hire car?

Gill, No worries about conflict between judging and CARA.Organisers are providing minders so you can broarden your knowledge and enter the show!

i will be there, from what everyone has said it should be good for beginners.
Always looking to gain more knowledge

Anyone else going? I will also be there. Should be a good couple of days.

I'd like to go as I haven't had my reptiles for very long and would love to get more info, as well as supporting a reptile conference. One of my snakes is in the competition though and I think I'm meant to stay with it as the judging is on the Saturday as far as I'm aware.

I don't think it can be on Saturday as Gab and I are the judges and need to be at the Cara conference on Saturday!

OH.... :( why are all the big shows in NSW..... We want some up here in Brissy.... or Gold Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back