censorship

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forensick

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
it has gotten ridiculous...

i can't even see the intention anymore

p-o-o is a blocked ****... firstly makes no sense given its a quite legitimate convosation on a site relating to animals.... and i doubt the 12 year olds the filter is "protecting" are going to ask when the snake is due to "defecate".
i'd say its a p-o-o-r state of affairs... but that w-o-r-d gets blocked too

all the s's and w-o-r-d being blocked.. on caused obvious problems... but leaving w-o-r-d blocked is INSANE to the extent where all associated w-o-r-d-s like s-w-o-r-d get blocked too

and c-h-i-l-d are the c-h-i-l-d-ren we are "protecting" from these horrible w-o-r-d-s a horrible w-o-r-d themselves? god forbid anyone own a c-h-i-l-drens python on a snake site and want to talk about them.

there are other ****s i cant decifer as being blocked yet either.

all this and a half doesnt ACTUAL swear w-o-r-d-s have been unnblocked....

what the hell guys... this site already had a reputation for being the most uptight on the interent.... but really.... its beyond a joke now

i vote give the admin a chance to change it back!..it is bad but not that bad..

you just told us what w-o-r-d-s were being blocked, therefore you made out what the person said anyway!

i pointed out the ones i could decifer....

there is a 7 letter w-o-r-d i can't make out.

and i would give a chance... bu it seems to get worse.
c-h-i-l-d and -p-o-o weren't blocked when s and w-o-r-d were, that happened later

and ****** c**t and ****** are unblocked atm

There is obviously a problem there that Adam will need to look at. I am sure that we are all aware that computers will have their problems as well!! ;)

this isnt (too much) of a bitch thread.

just pointing out censored w-o-r-ds that shouldnt be
so it can be fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back