Centerpede

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they require moist substrate and lots of hiding spots.
Geklor: that is really cool! Mine is 17cm long and only arrived today. Where did you get yours from? I will post pics of mine when I get home from uni.

myne is about 20cm or something like that? not too sure.. i feed it mealworms, i put cockroaches in there if i find them lol mum likes that idea, and its in a very moist environment with a couple of rocks for it to bury under. heres a picc if you like :) not very clear shots im sorry...

ummmmm noooooooooooo..... :p but im not sayin someone else caught it for me either... ok the jig is up.. at the garden section at work a guy found it and if he didnt give it to me, they would have killed it. he was waiting for like 2 days for me to come into work to give it to me :p soo funny. and im thankful for it to. im known at work to be the 'snake girl' lol and other so called creepy crawlies!

heres what they kept it in for those days --------->

I found mine under a rock , they are crazy little critters, it killed and ate a skink that was double its size

why feed it garden skinks? There is no need to, roaches, mealies, crickets all do fine.

Mine isn't even looking at the cricket I've given him.. Is there a minimum/maximum size of food item?

i have had best success on mealworms but others use earth worms, ik have had some do well on woodies, also big ones love DEAD pinkies

i chuck heaps of mealies in wit myne.. i dnt know if he's eating them but he hasnt died yet so somethng is happning lol

I find them all the time when out herping,
is it true they can give a deadly bit to humans?

for insects feed live but for mammals or herps if you must make sure they are dead otherwise suffer a painfull death. I think the mealies and worms have best sucess because they are burrowers like pedes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back