• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Central Bearded Dragon Hatchies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrOsteo

Reaction score
For Sale:

Central Bearded Dragon Hatchies

Price $50-$70 dependant on look (most likely around $50)

Discount for 3 or more.

Hatching as we speak so will be available to view from today, and to take from about 1-2 weeks once i am hapy that they are all feeding.

Located in North Sydney

PM if interested.

Cheers

Attachments

• DSC00449.jpg
    DSC00449.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC00444.jpg
    DSC00444.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC00445.jpg
    DSC00445.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC00446.jpg
    DSC00446.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC00450.jpg
    DSC00450.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 184
here are pics of the parents, they were not very coloured up when i took them though, was just after the cooling period.

Attachments

• DSC00424.JPG
    DSC00424.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC00420.JPG
    DSC00420.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC00421.JPG
    DSC00421.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 109
The parents are also on red desert sand and hadn't been washed prior to these pics.

No they aren't kel. That guy i got seperately as a hatchling.

how's he going? he was very cute...

please PM me with your phone numbers so we can arrange details.

hes going great, growing like a mushroom and still real quiet, i want to get him a girl now but you cant sex them tll they are a bit older can you? if anyone from newcastle or up this way buys from you let me know as i may buy 2 with the hope of getting a girl, but dont fancy driving down there so i would give petrol money to anyone who could pick them up for me

so far 7 have sold pending payment.

Should be a total of 13 available, with another 22 in about 5 weeks

ok so looks like most of them have been sold pending payment (and health of dragons)

I am taking a list and it is first in first served, and those that miss out this time will be first on the list for the next clutch (hatching in 5 weeks).

Thanks heaps

would u freight to brisbane. if so, how much for two dragons plus freight. cheers.

are there none left
ill take two if there are

melgalea, i would freight to brisbane but i would suggest you find someone local and buy from them as there has been a large demand for the beardies and the first clutch is all accounted for as is most of the second clutch. It would end up costing you far too much once you pay export and import permits as well as freight.

however, let me know if you really want my ones and i'll se what i can do.

cheers

hi i would like to buy 2 of your bearded dragons a male & female if possible thanks kevin.

you send a "private message"

just click on my name and go down to "send a prviate message"

Male and female

hi i would like to buy 2 of your bearded dragons a male & female if possible thanks kevin.

It would be impossible to tell sex at such an early age. You would have to be very good or very lucky to get it right.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back