• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Central Bearded Dragon Hatchies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you can sex them at young ages but its very hard to tell

hi am interested in getting a couple of these for xmas, have u still got any left or would i have to wait 4 the next lot?

i've been in touch with him all the first clutch is sold he will have more in a few weeks

yes all of the first clutch and all of the 2nd clutch are now accounted for, pending payments and pick ups. Should be a third clutch hatching first week of jan (fingers crossed) and these should be ready to take be the start of feb.

I will be taking a waiting list for these once she lays.

thanks

Third clutch was laid this evening. Should be hatching first week of January. Will be ready to be collected from about 2 weeks after that.

I will now be taking orders for this clutch.

PM me if interested.

Thanks

May have 2 left from the 2nd clutch at $75 each. These will be ready to collect on the 14th of December. At this stage the 3rd clutch are all accounted for.

Thanks

2nd and 3rd clutch have all hatched.

I currently have (well patterned, healthy and feeding well) central bearded dragon hatchlings, born 30th Nov.
Available now- $80

Also have new born hatchlings (born 1st Jan).
Available 18th Jan - $70

Please PM if interested.

All hatchlings from the parents pictured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back