• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Central Bearded Dragon Pair - with enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiasisKing

Kel Campbell-Gale
Reaction score
Scientific Name
Pogona Vitticeps

Common Name
Central Bearded Dragon
CBD

15-16 months old

Sex

Male / Female Pair

Size

Male - Large - 40-45 cm
Female - Smaller - 35-40 cm

Quantity Available

one pair

Price

$ 350 with enclosure
$ 180 without
Bred By

Chris Woolley

General Description
Up for sale is my pair of Central Bearded Dragons, The pair are unrelated, male is from orange/yellow pairing and female is from yellow/grey pairing.

I bought this pair about 3-4 months ago as yearlings. so they are now around 15-16 months old.

The pair are currently housed in a 4 foot "fish tank" with a melamine divider in the centre. there is a small crack in the top of the lid supports in the top of the tank.
There is a timber frame that sits on top of the tank, fitted with 5x5 mm aviary mesh.
If the enclosure is taken, included will be 2 standard ES fittings, one standard ES fitting with a switch, and a single globe reflector (for UV).
All globes will also be included.

Reason for sale is that i do not have the time to handle these gorgeous animals, and i think that it is wrong not to handle your pets (especially reptiles).

I will consider trades for non-animal / pet related products.

Alstonville, NSW

Willing to Freight?

I will freight animals (to your specifications, at your cost) but i will not freight enclosure...

Contact Details
[email protected]

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

At POS

$300 now guys, make me an offer, come and have a look, pictures will be up this arvo

Pics will be up tonight... Texted photos to a couple of people, make an offer.

Last edited:
bale beardie 2.jpgIMGP6631.JPG

Male is bigger and yellower.
sorry for the wait.

both animals are in shed at the moment (therefore in those pics) both of them colour up beautifully. male goes yellow with orang on his face, and female goes white

a few people are interested, but nothing has been confirmed as yet. take the animals for $180, Enclosure will sell elsewhere.
Happy to freight to your specifications...

Bump

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back