Central Bearded Dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

danw

Reaction score
Hey all,Just wondering if it would be alright to keep Pogona Vitticeps in an outdoor enclosure in Sydney with no additional heat?

Danw

I would not advise it. Sydney is far to humid for this species. I have kept them outside for years in a avairy sealed with polycarbonate plastic. This causes a greenhouse effect keeping it very warm inside, plus far dryer then a ordinary avairy. I also have wooden heated hideboxes for them to shelter into when they want.

bigguy where r u @,I see you have some whites and yellows for sale ? any sold yet and can you freight

Zard,

I live at Gosford, just north of Sydney. I still have about 8 left of the pales, but the yellows are all but gone. Yes I can freight, but buyer pays all freight costs.

Yeah the humidity here at the moment is pretty high 70-80% nearly all day and night...I've got 3 centrals at the moment in a tub, what's the best humidity for these guys and is there any possible way to lower the humidity? (easy to get up i know, re: putting water bowel under heat)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back