Central Netted Dragon Pictures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jarradr88

Reaction score
Hey everyone this is my central netted dragon its 9 months old and was bred and purchased off Shannon Plummer early in January im unsure off his sex but i think he is male im looking at getting him 2 females what you guys think off my pictures and ideas? Also any help or if you know the sex would be much appreciated. Jarrad

Attachments

• IMGP0279.jpg
    IMGP0279.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 167
  • IMGP0275.jpg
    IMGP0275.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 201
  • IMGP0274.jpg
    IMGP0274.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 176
  • IMGP0271.jpg
    IMGP0271.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 174
  • IMGP0266.jpg
    IMGP0266.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 196
Mate hes awesome. Netteds are great to keep and watch! Shannon produces some really nice looking Netteds doesn't she? Yeah as you stated above, its a wise move to get him atleast one friend as they seem to get lonely, they like living in groups.
Looks like he has a great home too and best of luck with him!

Nice netted, he is a male without a doubt
Here is a pic of my pair for you to compare and see for yourself.
The female is heavily gravid in this pic, she laid 5 healthy eggs just yesterday
100_3336.jpg

Last edited:
hey jinin yea she hatchs some nice netteds with great colour and markings, thanks jordan his is tame but has his monents.. haha

Gorgeous little dragon! These have got to be one of my favourite dragons. Always so cute. He looks to be in immaculate condition!

Hey Jay thanks! Yea i try to give him the best enviroment i can, do you own any netteds?

IMGP0255.jpgHere is one other picture i think its one off the best he is doing his own thing.. then busted me taking a photo lol

IMG_0591.jpgIMG_0595.jpgShannon netteds are amazing, i have 3 myself all brough from her.
i do say that its hard to determin the sex just by looking.
have u looked underneath, @the femoral pores? ( the dots located near the anus along the back legs?)

i had pne that was sexed as a boy. then so may reptile keepers told me it was a girl, till i actully had a breeder look at him, and showed me he was actucally a boy,

View attachment 163931View attachment 163932
i do say that its hard to determin the sex just by looking.
I disagree, the head shape is very different between sexes, not to mention the size and colour, femoral pores would be the last option i would use to sex them
Have a look at the pic of my pair i posted above, notice how the male has a flat face while the female is quite pointy

Hey Jay thanks! Yea i try to give him the best enviroment i can, do you own any netteds?

Unfortunately i don't have any as yet. I will definitely be looking into getting some this season though i think. Will have to get onto converting an enclosure lol

jarrad, he looks like a boy from here,
The big thing with shannons animals is that they are correctly kept and well taken care of, thats for sure. The quality of her animals is second to none, so you have done well in getting him from her.
Jay, you have to get some mate they are awsome little characters, very active and a gem to keep, They will soon become centre stage.
There is a central netted dragon club here under the groups heading if interested

Do you breed them Bigi? Maybe ill get some from you this season? Then i can drive to pick them up and avoid the freight! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back