Central Netted Ground Dragon Info

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar_Psycho

Reaction score
Is there anyone out there that has ahad experience keeping Central Netted Ground Dragons before? I did some work experience at the reptile park last year and have been into them ever since. I`ve read that theyve got relatively short life spans of about 4 years in captivity, and go for about $200 mimimum each. I won`t be getting any for quite some time, but I`ve got my heart set on them and Its better to find out as much about them now so I can keep them, all the more healthier and happier.lol

Cheers, Jay

Hi Jay,
I havent kept them, but I'm sure Ive seen them for sale for around $120 last season.
They are a cool lizard, the ones I have seen interact amazingly.
Good luck finding some, there should be heaps available in the coming months.
Cheers
Ad

my adults are 7 years old, and $200 is way to much for Juv animals maybe for adults, about $80-100 is fair price all my babies are accounted for but if you want I can put you on the list

Thanks for the help with pricing. Im glad I found this place or I would have been paying twice as much as Id need to. Yeah if you could put me on your list it`d be much appreciated Marc. What sort of setup have you got for yours? Heating, sixe, temperature, fittings, etc. It seems that most of what Ive found out has been far from the truth. Well thanks for your help, and Ad too.

Cheers, Jay

I have mine outside all year round so there temps depend on the day, I keep them in a large plastic cattle feeder its about 2m diameter with wire mesh on top to stop the birds and sheltered half the top with corfluit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back